xian was our next stop after beijing. we only had one day here but we made the most of it. we visited the terracota warriors, enjoyed lunch on the very bustling muslim st. near the great mosque, stopped by the wild goose pagoda (where the below photo was taken) and rode a bicycle on the lovely city wall just before sunset.
this is my favorite photo from xian because it really captures the warm heartedness of the local people and the many years of culture in this special place. more pictures from our xian visit to come!
What I wore today:
- grey cashmere leopard intarsia sweater by Stella McCartney for Gap Kids (not shown in this picture)
- white tunic tee by James Perse
- cayenne stiletto cropped jeans by Current/Elliott (not shown in this picture)
- gold aviator sunglasses by Robert Marc
- tan Minnetonka kilty suede moccasins (not shown in this picture)
- beige Hermes collier de chien leather cuff (not shown in this picture)
- crossover bag by Marc Jacobs
Why I love it:
- designer Gap Kids sweater that actually fits me!
- my new collier de chien leather cuff — yes, it’s like my Firkin
- generations brought together with a warm smile
Filed under: April 2011 | Leave a Comment